The Woolworths Qantas credit card is issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595 (“HSBC”). HSBC is the credit provider. HSBC lending criteria applies. Fees, Charges and Interest Rates apply and are current as at 1 May 2014 and are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply and are available at woolworthsmoney.com.au MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1. 16,000 Qantas points offer is available to new primary cardholders, who apply between 1 May 2014 and 30 September 2014, are approved and make an eligible purchase on their Woolworths Qantas credit card by 30 November 2014. Offer is not available to existing Woolworths Everyday Money credit cardholders who request to transfer to this product. Allow up to 8 weeks after the eligible purchase is made for the points to appear on your credit card statement, at which time your credit card account must be current and not in arrears. Eligible purchases exclude interest free promotions, balance transfers, business purchases and cash advances.
2. Qantas points are earned through the use of the credit card on eligible purchases in accordance with the Woolworths Qantas credit card Conditions of Use available at woolworthsmoney.com.au or by calling 1300 10 1234. No points are earned on business expenses, interest free promotions, balance transfers, cash advances and cash substitutes.
3. You must be an Everyday Rewards member and Qantas Frequent Flyer member and link your memberships to earn points. Earning of 1 Qantas point per $1 spent over $30* in one transaction applies at Woolworths supermarkets and BWS (excluding Tasmania) and BIG W stores. You must present and scan your Everyday Rewards barcode (on the back of the credit card) at the time of purchase to earn points (you cannot earn points by presenting your Qantas Frequent Flyer card) and spend at least the eligible amount in one transaction. Terms and conditions apply, see everydayrewards.com.au for details. *Offer excludes selected purchases including smoking/tobacco product purchases, gift cards, BIG W Vision, DVD Kiosk purchases, selected services and selected online purchases including BIG W Photo and BIG W Rental.
4. Qantas and Partner Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure and other advance booking requirements may apply for Classic Award Flights. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in cash in addition to the points required, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. For more information see qantas.com/classicawards
6. The interest free days apply to purchases appearing on a statement only if the closing balance of the statement and the closing balance of the previous statement are paid by the statement due dates. The closing balance includes any cash advance or balance transfer amounts. To gain the benefit of the 55 days you must pay the total outstanding balance in full (including any balance transfer or other promotion amounts). There is no interest free period for cash advances or balance transfers.